help me understand this nubmers and counts

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Maolove

Sergeant
19 Badges
Oct 16, 2021
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
1645517498353.png
anything can help me? i cant understand how armor count for jugger....

Juggernauts for some reason get 20000 bonus armor.
That amount plus whatever you add with armor modules benefits from the armor bonus from repeatables.
So in your case you get an additional 350% of armor points on top.

(870+20000) * (100%+350%) = 20870*4.5 = 93915

Juggernauts aren't weak. Neither are Titans.

But when there are easily 50+ battleships by the time you have a juggernaut, no individual ship is safe anymore.

Juggernauts and titans aren't weak, they're better than the equivalent amount of battleships.

But in your game, your fleet capacity is 1822, that's enough for 227 battleships. And even 50 battleships can quickly kill every single ship/dragon/station in the game.

Reactions:
Juggernaut isn't really for fighting, it's for the +40% range aura - the single-best fleet-related buff or effect in the entire game.
When numbers get so big that the Juggernaut can get blasted out of existence, try to keep it out of fights and just park it at the edge of the system you're fighting in.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Juggernaut isn't really for fighting, it's for the +40% range aura - the single-best fleet-related buff or effect in the entire game.
When numbers get so big that the Juggernaut can get blasted out of existence, try to keep it out of fights and just park it at the edge of the system you're fighting in.
ty for supporting me <3