• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

loup99

Godogost of Armorica
84 Badges
Jan 22, 2013
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Cities: Skylines
Hi everyone in the Crusader Kings II AAR sub-forum!

It is finally time for another round of the ACAs! Many different after action reports have been updated since the last quarter, and you now have the opportunity of voting for Q1 2018. In the last round many readAARs participated, and this time I hope we will manage to get even more participation with new voters! That is also why I'm posting this here, for all of you who haven't followed the main forum, so that you know that it has started and are able to take part in the ACAs to contribute to a record turnout.

For those of you who would not be aware of this tradition of the AARland, the ACAs are a short for "AARland Choice Awards", and are an occasion for readAARs to share and show AARs and authAARs they appreciate. As the awAARds are entirely democratic and interactive in their nature, anyone can nominate any AAR, and each nomination matters in the count, as they can highlight the hard work of all of those writing AARs across the AARland. Every vote will allow for users in the forum to broaden the selection and bring new tastes and opinions to the ACAs. In addition to making comments directly in the threads, this is therefore a golden occasion for you to show your support towards the AARs and authAARs you love!

Voting is simple and quick, and done in one single place for all games, here. There are a few guidelines to follow that you will find in the thread, and if you have any questions feel free to ask there. More than a month is left for voting. With that said, I invite you all to go ahead and vote!

- Loup, host of the ACAs