• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice. However fortress Europa is yet unmolested, thus slightly premature. Honestly, long build times are a bigger enemy than the Kaiser's troops.

Very nice. However fortress Europa is yet unmolested, thus slightly premature. Honestly, long build times are a bigger enemy than the Kaiser's troops.

Aww... come on now, you're at war with the better part of the world and are winning, the United States of the World is not far.

True, I give you that. However, both Russia and Germany have more troops of equal tech level. I am winning the air war. While their ships do still prowl the oceans, I have naval superiority. In my next post tomorrow, you will see me get denied in the Caucasus. Over 60 Russian divisions opposing my probes. I do own most of Africa, including the recently captured Suez. However all attempts to move into Asia Minor have been quashed by superior numbers. I do still have a huge armored fist sitting in England waiting for an opportunity. Eventually, I will hit them in both ends. Then we will see what happens.

Given the current face off in Europe, I began a long drive to hit Europe's back door. This led to the conquests of Siam, Burma, India, Persia, and Afghanistan. My Africa Corps headed for a link up knocking out Libya and attacking Egypt. The plan was to open up multiple fronts through the Caucasus and through Asia Minor into Bulgaria. Russia foiled my thrust into the Caucuses with 100 divisions. The drive through the middle east was a little more successful. I also adopted a plan code named "steel rain" which had the objective of neutralizing Mittle Europa's capacity to wage war.

screensave1.jpg

screensave2c.jpg

screensave3i.jpg

screensave5.jpg

screensave7.jpg

screensave8s.jpg

screensave11.jpg

screensave12.jpg

screensave13.jpg

screensave16.jpg

screensave18.jpg

screensave19.jpg

screensave22.jpg

screensave23.jpg

screensave24.jpg

screensave25.jpg

screensave26.jpg

screensave27.jpg

screensave28.jpg

screensave29.jpg

This update the US tests it's prototype missile on an unsuspecting target. The Arabian peninsula joins the hegemony. The peace treaty with France finally expires. I was letting the ai handle espionage and it actually pulled a coup in France. Strangely France dropped out of the war but remained Germany's puppet and ally. I have since edited the mission settings for espionage so that it only does smear campaigns and steals blueprints. Italy pulled a surprise landing in India. There was no allied base anywhere in range and I control the Suez. So, how did they get there? I though DH dealt with the ai unlimited range bug? The siege of Istanbul was the most dramatic battle thus far. The river crossing and urban modifiers really helped the defenders. I was bombing them while they were bombing me and I finally had to wrest air superiority away from the Germans in order to stop a counter invasion of Turkey behind the front. Good stuff.

screensave30.jpg

screensave31.jpg

screensave32.jpg

screensave33.jpg

screensave34h.jpg

screensave35.jpg

screensave36.jpg

screensave37.jpg

screensave38.jpg

screensave39.jpg

screensave40.jpg

screensave41.jpg

screensave42.jpg

screensave43.jpg

screensave45.jpg

screensave46.jpg

screensave47.jpg

screensave48.jpg

screensave49.jpg

screensave50.jpg

screensave52.jpg

screensave53.jpg

screensave54.jpg

screensave55.jpg

screensave57.jpg

screensave58.jpg

screensave59.jpg

screensave60.jpg

screensave61.jpg

screensave62.jpg

screensave64.jpg

screensave65.jpg

screensave66m.jpg

screensave67.jpg

screensave68.jpg

screensave69.jpg

screensave70.jpg

screensave71.jpg

screensave72.jpg

screensave75.jpg

screensave80.jpg

screensave85.jpg

screensave90.jpg

screensave76.jpg

screensave81.jpg

screensave86.jpg

screensave91.jpg

screensave77.jpg

screensave82.jpg

screensave87.jpg

screensave92.jpg

screensave78.jpg

screensave83e.jpg

screensave88.jpg

screensave93c.jpg

screensave73.jpg

screensave89vxc.jpg

screensave94.jpg

screensave95.jpg

screensave96.jpg

screensave97.jpg

screensave98.jpg

screensave99.jpg

screensave100.jpg

screensave101.jpg

screensave102.jpg

screensave103.jpg

screensave104.jpg

screensave105.jpg

screensave107.jpg

D-Day!

The German Empire finally fell into my trap. They finally decided the forces in Asia Minor must be the main attack. This led the French to reduce beach defenses and actually leave 2 beaches unguarded. Landing forces were readied, the target chosen. Additionally, air superiority fighters over metropolitan France discover Paris undefended. The airborne is ordered to seize Paris when the front lines get close.

screensave4.jpg

Marines are ordered to secure my flank in Turkey.

screensave5.jpg

Apparently German ships were able to sneak through the Suez and attempt a landing at my rear.

screensave6.jpg

FM Swift engages the German forces while awaiting further reinforcements.

screensave7m.jpg

GADM Leahy screens the invasion fleet from disruptive attacks. He is also tasked with supporting the invasion fleet through shore bombardment where needed.

screensave8.jpg

Swift now commands 9 divisions including marines conducting an amphibious assault on Medina. German boldness will cost the empire 5-6 divisions.

screensave9.jpg

The landing forces expand the beachhead while attempting to pocket defenders where possible.

screensave12.jpg

General Jones is ordered to hold the pocket as long as possible.

screensave14v.jpg

Hickey works to drive possible relief forces away from the pocket.

screensave15.jpg

American forces engaged across a wide front.

screensave16.jpg

German raiders trapped in Riyadh.

screensave18.jpg

France is almost defeated.

screensave20.jpg

Germany is deploying nuclear SHBBs. A startling development.

screensave21t.jpg

Sinking the first Nuclear SHBB cost Halsey a BB in exchange. Now he faces a second.

screensave22.jpg

Once again General Jones must hold against superior forces. MacArthur promises reinforcements, but the pocket must hold. Spain is not allied to Mittle Europa even though both are at war with the USA.

screensave24.jpg

Finishing up in France

screensave25.jpg

Reinforcements, lead by FM Smith arrive in Pau.

screensave26.jpg

American troops begin the drive into Spain.

screensave27f.jpg

The French finally surrender.

screensave29.jpg

The world war grows more chaotic.

Your D-Day certainly made things interesting. Now, keep spamming Germany with troopers of the whole world and end this war!

LOL, I have every spare division facing Mittle Europa or Spain on one front or another. I have many beaches with no defenders. The long build times are really slowing me down. Notice I am going to be trying Spain with only 24 divisions. Luckily, all of those divisions have 4 or 5 stars worth of experience and the least experienced general is skill 6.

screensave1c.jpg

screensave3.jpg

screensave4.jpg

screensave5.jpg

screensave8.jpg

screensave10j.jpg

screensave11.jpg

screensave14l.jpg

screensave15.jpg

screensave17.jpg

screensave18.jpg

screensave20.jpg

screensave21.jpg

screensave22.jpg

screensave23.jpg

screensave24g.jpg

screensave25.jpg

screensave26.jpg

screensave27l.jpg

screensave28.jpg

screensave29.jpg

screensave30.jpg

screensave31.jpg

screensave32.jpg

screensave33.jpg

screensave34.jpg

screensave35.jpg

screensave36.jpg

screensave38.jpg

screensave39.jpg

screensave40.jpg

screensave41.jpg

screensave42.jpg

screensave44v.jpg

screensave45.jpg

screensave46.jpg

screensave47.jpg

screensave48.jpg

screensave1l.jpg

screensave3p.jpg

screensave4.jpg

screensave5.jpg

screensave6.jpg

screensave7.jpg

screensave8.jpg

screensave9.jpg

screensave10w.jpg

screensave11g.jpg

screensave12.jpg

screensave13.jpg

screensave14.jpg

screensave15.jpg

screensave16.jpg

screensave17.jpg

screensave18.jpg

screensave19.jpg

screensave20z.jpg

screensave21.jpg

screensave22d.jpg

screensave23.jpg

screensave24p.jpg

screensave25.jpg

screensave26.jpg

screensave27.jpg

screensave29.jpg

screensave30.jpg

screensave31a.jpg

af246.jpg

army246.jpg

nav246.jpg

Time to destroy the Kaiserreich and humiliate Mittleeuropa! Onward to victory!

Yeah, but once I beat the Germans and maybe the Russians it might be hard to continue with the WC. My navy is bigger than every other navy combined, same with my air force. Once Germany and Russia are gone, my army will be bigger than every other army combined. I might just call it after I finish off the IJN and the German army.

Naaah, finish the domination; let MacArthur have his day

BTW, how many generals have skill 8 or above by now?

Most of them. I had to promote many of them to FM just so they could start earning experience again. I have at least 10 skill lvl 9 Field Marshals. Many of them also have 4 or more earned traits.