• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
"easy case"... you know, with such a down payment and the mentioning of a gem... One would think that he'd be cautious in assuming it's an easy case...

Excellent writing, though :)

Selene... now that's a name you don't hear too often, though I do seem to recall it from the Wheel of Time (which, IIRC, wouldn't bode well for dear Abraham)

I also have to wonder about Sam's recollection of the name of her neighbour..
Or perhaps, if it was indeed Selene, that she might just have changed her name ever so slightly.

Sam, to be honest, seems to have some of the same characteristics that may have made Abraham a good "target".

...Just throwing in some ideas, really, Stuyvesant is way better at that puzzle stuff :)

I do get the feeling Oscar is a sort of cattle, hoping to trade the the Eye for his freedom, perhaps?

I guess I need to reread the whole thing, because that last update has me even more confused than I already was :eek:

Good to see a fresh update though :D

Not sure Otto's a Nazi, really...

1) from the description, he seems to have been working with Muller for a long time.
2) the "higher ups" are in Vienna
3) Anschluss (let's assume a more or less historical timeline) would be early '38... Hardly enough time to "nazify" everyone.

And this does cast an interesting (possible) new light on earlier episodes (I did re"read" some, to see where the "Nazi" bit came from: that was Finch) ... Maybe they're actually after the eye to *thwart* Hitler, after he brutally annexed their home country (far fetched, maybe? :p)