• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I'm going to jump in and thank all of you for some outstanding work.

And congratulate the 'new' writers, in particular jlucjan (I mean, registered this month, and join the FC right away, talk about guts :) ), for fitting in so well... I really find myself having to check names to see if I'm dealing with one of the veterans :)

EDIT (I blame redwolf!): and I already see some "interesting" new developments, what with the cavalry suspiciously carrying arrows painted the same colour the rangers' arrows are in...

There seems to be this eerie hint of Mihai dying...

I'm opposed :p (not that anyone cares )

.. Excellent writing though.. thanks all :)

Hey now, enough with the talk of this thing dying down...

I want more to read! :D

Just posting to let you know people are still reading, and appreciate what you're doing :)

Was the idea that there was more space between the FC line and the forest behind than I've drawn and the French came down between the Free Company infantry and the forest (where I've put Rhys's archers) to hit the English from the flank and rear?
Or did they loop round the front (where I've put the Germans) to hit the English as they came up (arrow and question mark) to join the Free Company flank?

The way I read it (caveat: just an interested reader :) ) ; the first option. Based on Valdemar's description of how the French decide on their next target and make note of the location of the stakes.