• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I'd like the trade info screen to list profit per ton. It already shows price and sale value, so it'd be nice if the game saved me from having to work it out mentally when not in a port that sells the good.

I wish there was a bit more to do. For example, perhaps some way to upgrade your home port with factories to produce more/better export goods. These should be fairly expensive so they're something to work towards later in the game, and they could perhaps use some of your imports as raw materials.

I'd also quite like to see more trade with other companies. Right now it just seems like the AI will attack you if it can't buy a good that it wants and you hold, even if you're vastly more powerful than them. Instead of comitting suicide like that it would make more sense for a company to try and buy goods from you. Perhaps you could even set up "contracts" to automatically trade certain goods with them. I'm sure that when your homeport is flooded with spices and their's hasn't seen any in years they could buy it from you for more than you'd get in your homeport and still make some profit selling it in their's.