• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Sorry you encountered a problem.
Registering your retailer (steam) code has nothing to do with us, what you need to register here is the forum code, it may be that you can get that from your retailers site.
And that can only be entered by using the my games tab.

Sorry I did not mean to confuse the issue, I misunderstood, and thought you had a download code to register with steam to unlock the game for you there.
If you got the code from steam it should work. If it does not, then contact zendesk as per the FAQ that is stickied in this subforum.

They can get busy, and it can take time to track down the problem, especially if it is something rare.

Feel free to send a request on that ticket for an update.
I just double checked my last e-mail from them and nothing about setting you up.

Metaserver is where you can play multiplayer.

I have sent new confirmation e-mails to both of you.
Your games are registered yes, but you did not confirm your e-mail with us.

Sent you a new one.

Sent you a new e-mail.

Castellon, Can you please help me out too? I can't register my CK2. HELPPP

When you say you can't register the game, where are you trying to register it? If you go to "My Games" at the top of your screen, select CK2 and enter the key, what happens?

What is even worse is that that was the second attempt, BiB changed it once already, now it is just a forum fixture that I cannot change it.
I tell my forum staff that I leave it like that to remind me I am not perfect after all. :)
I am not Spanish but I do get a lot of Spanish PMs because of my nick.

Based on your title you have found it.

i go to my games, scroll down to Crusader Kings 2, Enter the forum code from gamersgate (where i purchased the game from), press the register button and the screen reloads but no game is registered.

Could you please PM me the CD-key you are trying to register or open a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com (if you open a ticket, remember to provide your forum name as well).

Best Regards

You have not verified your email address as stated by your title underneath your forum name to the left. I have sent you a new confirmation email so please look for that and all should be good.

I sent you another one.

I am having the same problem for my Europa Universalis 3. It says refer to meta server. Can you send me an email with password please?
I think your problem is you did not respond to the e-mail we sent you when you joined. :)
See the title under your name.
No worries I will send you a new registration e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.