• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Heheh, marvellous timeline Sapura!

You do such great things while I'm away getting pick-pocketed and burglared in Amsterdam... ;)

Once again I am salivating over this game. Mjum, to partition Denmark... Yummy.

Now, if only Johan and the team could finish this beauty up before the north pole thaws. :)

Which places did you visit?

Copenhagen, Lubeck, Berlin, Leipzig, Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Belfort, Paris and Amsterdam.

I would have gone to Krakow and Budapest, but we had to cut short the trip by a week. Also, the car rental company was not happy about us going to Poland. Anyway, everything was fine till we got to Amsterdam where they managed to steal money (250 guilders) right out of my wallet somehow. The next day we discovered that the car had been broken into and we had lost 30 CDs, my Ray-Bans and most of our souvenirs. Pretty shitty end to a trip, eh?

Hmm, love your rendition of the 2nd Polish war, where did you get the figures from, the Swedish General Staff?

Heh, actually no. At least not directly. I tend to rely on modern authors. However, troop figures are always risky, and there is no way to discover the actual truth beyond eye-witness accounts (which are most often completely wrong anyway).

Don't feel sorry Marc, although I would lie if I said I thought it could have happened anywhere... We should just have been more careful.

I really liked Amsterdam up until that point. We went to the Rijksmuseum to see the works of the old masters, watched MI2 in the Tushinsky Theatre and bought some really cool stuff, especially at 'Chimera Fantasy'. (Although most of what we bought was later stolen.)

It seemed as if the liberal solution to the drug problem worked quite well, and I have nothing against prostitution in principle, but then we got burglared by what was in all likelihood a drug addict. What can I say?

That shop is indeed fun, if it is the same shop i think it is. If you need anything special replaced from that shop, i could get my GF to go there and buy what you need, and you could send the money, or we coild act as a go between for a mail order directly to the company...

Thanx for the offer! If you could get me their e-mail or snail mail address, it would be a great help. (I really want to own that cool Desert Dragon statuette.)