I:R comparative performance with other GSG

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Just be aware that

Peak numbers != total numbers played that day, nor total playerbase.

Daily numbers can be anything any multiplier of that value depending on session length and stickiness of a game, where a supercasual game were people play for 5 minutes a day may have a Daily Active Users at 250 times the PCCU reported, or a game where people play for 24 hours straight be a straight 1 to 1.

Thanks for the input. I would like to have access to other metrics but this is what I’ve got.

By comparing week after week and between games I am not trying to find out a concrete metric but performance evolution and to explain what is affecting it.

Yeah, I completely understand.

It just that some look at the peak numbers and think thats the total playerbase that is playing.

He only shows games with more than 10k players daily
Imperator is quite lower than that, but he has the data

it does not show daily players.

it shows ”the highest amount of players that have been logged on in the game within the last 15 or so minutes.”

It is really cool to see this positive movement for this game. It is quite interesting to see Imperator rising on this list every week or so.

And of course, necessary message that this is not any official confirmation or promise, but who knows, this might help us have some kind of "spiritual successor" to it in the future...

• 23Love
  • 7Like
Reactions: