• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
By reading this statement "priority #1 right now though is to get the forum running again" sounds to me like they are putting up there own forum, like King Arthur has.

No, we had the server for this forum crash during the week. We could not reach the forum for a couple of days, so the lionheart tech support forum and the codes does not even exist yet. I'm very sorry about this, and I will try to get the everything set up and codes sent out Monday.
It is a bit surprising that the game crashes for as many, could everyone that gets the crash please post a dxdiag in
Code:
 tags and I'll see if I can reproduce it.

I got this e-mail from a user with this crash, I hope it can help someone before the patch arrives!

I normally don't advocate cheating but by using "ctrl + shft + 1" then using "winBattle now" right near the end of the first and second Crusader Missions I have been able to progress.