• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
- You can scroll the map by holding down the middle mousebutton.

- The breakthrough combat event is very good to reduce attack delay after combat.

- Mud now declines quite alot slower, and only accumulates when above -5.

- You can set continous orders to start at a later date, instead of just immediately.

If you missed one of my weekend mini diaries a super nice addition is that you can see supply status and if a unit is unorganized after an attack directly on the lower right corner on the counter. Yellow for disorganized and red for out of supply (or fuel)

there is a new setting available that will be useful sometimes. if you change debug_saves in settings.txt to a number (1 for every month. 0 means off) it will automatically create saves that dont get overwritten by newer ones like regular autosaves. useful if you want a record of a long game, although it uses quite a lot of disk space with all those saves so mostly useful for AAR writers and modders.

Sweet! So, if I put a 3 there, I have will have a quarterly save that will not be overwritten? How does it stack/function with the settings in-game (as in; will I still have normal autosave capability that overwrites)?

it replaces normal autosave settings

But...find province is already shift-f, f is only build infra. What version are you using?

we did that in FTM I think, so earlier versions wont have it

the important part of my post was: "is this really a bug or something that could be different?". additionally your post lags basic information like version, checksum, screenshot, savegame and so on. it is no big deal it is just not really helpful and it might be out of scope in the bug report forum.

It's just a missing tooltip though. A screenshot would help, I agree, but save game is taking it a bit far. That just takes unnecessary space on the server if not needed.
Generally your advice is sound, but I just felt I wanted to add to this.