• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
The papal influence achievement doesn't seem to be working. In my France game I have more than 33% papal influence, but it doesn't fire.

hmm, odd, it did work fine for me..

Hey, i am 3rd on achievements. :D

You want tips? For the monopolies, i played as Spain in order to perform multiple achievements.
France is also a pretty good candidate for a number of achievements :)
Pigglet82 seems to be the number one, with all the achievements done. How is that possible? The second one only has 580 PP.
His last activity was also on December 12th, before DW was released.
Someway he must have hacked PI, but that would be almost impossible? And look, he got almost all achivements in two seconds!

I hate hackers.

Now, who could possibly have had access to DW before release AND have a reason to get all the achievements?

Pigglet82 seems to be the number one, with all the achievements done. How is that possible? The second one only has 580 PP.
His last activity was also on December 12th, before DW was released.

Obviously a hacker, the only explanation....because wc as ryuku is impossible....as long as noone cna proove they have made it

Someway he must have hacked PI, but that would be almost impossible? And look, he got almost all achivements in two seconds!

I hate hackers.

Yes, the technical wizard pigglet82, who browses the web with Internet Explorer and mod maps with MS Paint, must have used his awesome hax skillz to penetrate the Connect fortress. His points are now gone with the wind.

Now, who could possibly have had access to DW before release AND have a reason to get all the achievements?

Forza, you must obviously keep an eye on this dangerous hacker...

Hm, you may be onto something...

Does the "traditional player" achievement require you to have 90% CT, 90% Army tradition and 90% Naval tradition at the same time, or is it enough to once get 90% CT, then later in the game (or perhaps in a new game?) get the other traditions?

At the same time :)

"Enforce religious unity as China". What exactly does that mean? Become the HRE and enforce religious unity during the reformation?

No, you just need to enforce your state religion on the last three or four provinces in the south.

I conquered Incas and the Aztecs and own all the provinces they have. Why am I not getting the achievement (I am connected)? I'm not posting a direct image because it's quite... big. Sorry, didn't have time to crop/change format.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4615/eu3game2010122215171044.png

looks like it should give it (and I got it myself just the other day, so I know it should work)
did you start from the GC? did you do anything to make the computer believe you cheated (did you get the "achievements disabled" warning? presumably not, but..)

Aztecs and Incas didn't go into "exile" after having gotten a province somewhere, somehow?

Hmmhmm, I didn't get the Carribean achievement either. Again no reports of anti-achievement stuff, and I was connected.

Did you check on the *main screen* (not the screen when playing a game) if there was anything there hinting at problems?

Not that I expect there to be, since you have no problem accessing achievements in a specific game..