• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Please follow the instruction in the sticky thread on bug reporting.

I will check out the problem with the E-mail, address, We changed over our e-mail system so it could be that address was lost, let me look into it.

Okay guys the E-mail should be working again.
Please resend anything that bounced back.

Sometimes people just need to hear it though.
Let's them know someone is listening.

Well to be fair you can play the game just not use the editor.

But I feel your pain, I will see what I can do.

Alexus said:
Uh... try the opposite. I can use the editor but not play the game. Why do you think I'm so pissed off? :p

Okay, thanks. I'll play HoI2 classic until then ;)

It was my understanding that you could play Doomsday, it was just that when you edited the game files with the editor that you could not play the edited game?

That is what I meant by being able to play the game, but not use the editor.

You mean you saved over the original files?
If so then uninstall and Reinstall the game

thanks for the update.

Alexus said:
SHIT! I unistalled and reinstalled and now my game is fucked. I don't have HoI2.exe in my game folder and I can't install the patch. WTF is going on!? :mad:
That is a seperate issue we can deal with in the other thread you started.

No need to report the same thing here guys, as I have nothing to do with bug hunting. The guys that do are aware of the problem and it is being worked on. So if you have new info by all means file a bug report please, following the instructions in the sticky thread.

Thanks for the tip.

Well since the people tasked to fix bugs do not read this forum, as it is not a bug reporting forum, can you send an e-mail outlining this, following the procedure outlined in the sticky thread on the subject, thank-you.

Well that sort of renounces it no?
Do a fresh install to get a working game back.

Thanks for the additional info.

Reinstall the game.

Make a copy and keep it in a different folder.