• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
You were many applying for which we are very grateful, it's awesome to see so many people interested in the game. For now we only wanted a few people testing a wide array of technical aspects however, so sadly a lot of you had to be declined.

I Hope you will all be digging tunnels and taking care of your bearded minions soon enough though! :)

pretty sure it was a first come first serve policy...

No it wasn't

And given that Paradox said people were chosen based on their technical aspects, aka computer setups, I don't really understand the discussion. It's a hardware test, to see what works and doesn't.

This. I'm sorry you all can't get to experience the loveliness that is A Game of Dwarves just yet, but soon you all will be given the oportunity :) Fact is that we only let in 3-4% of all applicants at this stage so don't feel singled out if you didn't get in already.

Best Regards

Wow! That implies there is only a hand full of testers this first round (as in maybe a dozen) or there were a ton that applied for the position. . . . (But more testers will be added later.)

Either way – I like the way this is shaping up. It should mean a very good Beta phase and in the end will mean a much better game.

It was actually a quite large amount of applicants, the beta is small however. Larger than a dozen, but small :)