• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I'm a bit concerned that still even the weakest of starting nations can grow to be the foremost world power. I have no doubt you played exceptionally to do it, Alknic, but it defeats the point of having such a disparity in power if any player-ran country will end up with similar positions and goals.

its harder now after tweaks so I'm not sure if its still possible, but i prefer as much as possible being open to the player. we'll see if anyone else can pull it off after release :) also, there is always Sokoto to lead to greatness :)

In fact I don't see why this game lasts so long in the first place, Victorian Era ended in 1901 and that's when this game should end as well. Not to mention that last 30 years of the game is when engine can't handle it and it lags like crazy.

performance seems fine for me. we did a lot of optimizing for endgame stuff in AHD. Of course some mods will create enormous amounts of pops which murder your CPU.