• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham,

You say that you usually turn the music down on the train... Can you say something about the music? Is it baroque, or martial perhaps? Is it any good? :)

I found the baroque music in Imperialism II pretty good, but it quickly became repetitive. Some stirring martial music would work nicely as well (how about 'Carolus Rex', Paradox? :)), as would some of the more 'heavy' baroque pieces.

/Doomie

Hmm, it sounds like the computer players have gone 'mellow' on you... :) Which level of aggressiveness have you set them to?

So Turkey gets two colonists per year... How many does England and Spain get? What about the various minors; does for example Moldavia get any colonists at all?

/Doomie

A fine conclusion to a great AAR, Graham!

The only point of worry is the irrational behaviour of the AI. It seems that the AI has a tendency to break off its campaigns and retreat to a safe location with its armies, where it lurks until the war is lost. Perhaps the idea is to allow the army to recuperate, but this is hard to tell without actually playing the game.

From the report, I also got the feeling that there were too few wars going on. Historically, I doubt even a year went past without at least one war raging somewhere in Europe...

/Doomie

By the way you say it, I get the impression that the Papal States were not Catholic

I think Spain and the other countries he mentioned were Counter-Reformative Catholic as opposed to the regular, tolerant kind. :)

/Doomie

Really? What are the feeling towards the Prince?

Ehh... you're 11 years late to this discussion. It's called "thread necromancy" but I think we need a new word for this. Thread archeology?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.