• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 25, 2007
DREAM OF SULTANS

Initial Words

It has been long time when i played last time EU2 and i didn’t understand all. Now I decided to try again. I don’t do hundreds trade agreements this time, but after so long time I have to take some easier country to play. I haven’t read any other EU2 AAR’s and I know very little about history so those who seek following things aren’t going to find them
-Love stories
-historic accuracy
-happy endings

Game stats.
medium / medium
Mymap
GC 1419 – end of game or ottoman empire
no cheats or reloads as usual.

CHAPTERS

Sultan Mehmed I

Last edited:
Sultan Mehmed I

There was shadows on the corners and full moon on the sky as Mehmed the first was shaking on his bed. Nightmares were eating his dreams. He dreamed about conquest of his successors and there was dream that he had failed glorious ottoman empire. It was dream about initial Goals for Ottoman empire that would some day shake the World.

dreamws5.png

Mehmed woke up in middle of his nightmare and felt his sweat. He knew that there must be something that could be done. This was his greatest moment to create world dominating Ottoman empire. But even how hard he thought he didn’t find any way to do it.

It was false named god’s year 1419 and the Ottoman empire had feeling that everything was accomplished what they could and Europe was the only true power on the world. At this time Christian diplomat were welcome to Ottoman empire. Mehmed was man of the world and that effected in worlds opinion about the empire. Trusted and loved ottoman empire was liked by every country. He tried to centralize his empire so it could be more effective in coming years.
diplomacytv6.png

Mehmed send merchants to trade centre’s in Asia. There was new job’s for bailiff in every province where was none. As Mehmed believed that there was nothing to do and he believed in peace. The army of ottoman was paying the price.
armysw7.png

Mehmed used most of his time in harem. There was nothing he loved as much as his wife’s. There were many of them so it kept time moving fast in his life.

Few years passed and there were only few rebellions in empire that were taken care with with extreme measures. Even men of peace didn’t stand for rebels.
rebelsnh1.png

Those who survived weren’t the lucky ones as their impaled corpses witnessed.
impaledma9.gif

In year 1421 Mehmed was once again in his harem and choosing who shall be with him to day. He choose most beautiful woman in his eyes and took her in his bed room in palace in Thrace.

-You are even more beautiful that I remembered my love. Mehmed said
Female blushed but said nothing as they walked stairs up. In royal bed room there was only huge bed with many pillows. Sultan picked female on his arms and throw her in bed. Then he jumped after her and started to remove her clothes. Female was giggling in happiness of coming sex. It had been too long from last time. Giggling hided the other noises. It hided the hissing of snakes.

Following morning eunuchs found two purple bodies in bed with horrible expressions in their faces.

There was young cutpurse in corner of street watching nobles with pig purses. He started to run and with lightning speed he cut the purse. He thought that no one noticed, but he was wrong. There was army now watching the streets and he was caught quite fast. Boy screamed as soldiers drag him away in fear on burned brand that would mark him as thief for rest of his life in fore head. And boy screamed even more when they cut his right hand off.

There was no more Mehmed the peace loving in charge. There was now Sultan Murad II who believed in order and was increasing stability fast with armies patrolling the streets. Only the future knew what he would be called.

Interesting start, I'll be following this. :)