• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(93253)

Recruit
Feb 19, 2008
2 questions.
How do I transport units with boats?

second question

If I lets say get the feeling that I want to take over a whole nation that has 4 provinces, what's the most effective way of doing it? Because annexing isn't possible all the time and stuff like that I have noticed.

Thanks in pre-time. A lot!

Regards from sweden and Edvard ;)

Move your ships (they must be transports, like cogs or flytes) into a neighboring sea zone. Then move your army into the same sea zone. You need one empty transport per regiment.

You can only annex a civilized country if it has 1 province left, so either conquer 3 of its provinces in the first war and annex it in the second, or force them to become vassals and then demand annexation 10+ years later.

well, for starters, look things up in the manual.

click your soldier in the costal province, then click on the boat lying in the adjent water (not in the port)

2- there are several ways.
-occupy all 4 provinces, demand 3. then after a few years attack again and annex
-vasselize them, wait 10 years and ask nicely to join.
-look in the eu3-wiki how turbo-annexing works (still only all-1 provinces max)

dubblepost :p

RapZar said:
well, for starters, look things up in the manual.
Whats a manual?

i wasnt sure... i'm not native english speaking. so i looked it up, and its an english word spelled correctly... operating manual.

the book 'how to..'.. uh, handbook.... wtf... you're kidding me, right? :confused:

woooosh.....

'Hey what was that!' said Top Gun

'Nothing really' replied Brent15. 'Just sarcasm flying right over your head'

:cool: