• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, my turn starts. I think I'll make normal gameplay updates (no history book), but I'll add pretty maps in the updates.

Pretty maps are always nice. :D

Hehe, Enkhuush, you said I can play your turn to the end and update. Well, your king (augurated 1425) died within 7 days of the loading.

Well, it was Enkhuush's monarch who died, not mine.

Hmh, I've only played for 15 minutes and I'm already 0.03 points from the BB limit!

Hehe, Enkhuush, you said I can play your turn to the end and update. Well, your king (augurated 1425) died within 7 days of the loading.

I hope we had a decent heir that was still alive! :)

Tuore's Update: The Greater Bavaria​

Enkhuush left me with a loan, 2.8 inflation, but with a decent heir. Enkhuush's king dies within 7 days of the game start, bringing a regency.

The missions is "Drive the Hohenzollers out", annexing Ansbach. I succeed in October 1435:

hohen.jpg

New mission is to claim Wittelsbach lands. A conquest CB on Mainz appears. This means war! Well, when I'm out of regency.

July 1436 Ferninand Maria I von Wittelsbach rises to the throne:

mariav.jpg

September 1436 Mainz runs into a trouble...or two... or three:

poormainz.jpg

Mainz is vassalized, they cede Pfalz and pay 75 ducats. Mission complete.
New mission is interesting:

azery.jpg

Burgundy has just been smashes by France, and their army is small. Time to attack, April 1437:

soitstarts.jpg

Brandenburg is also in the war. We have good opportunities to vassalize Crotia and Brandenburg.
With the aid of Hungary, Croatia is defeated and vassalized by December 1437.

I couldn't have paid the loan, but I was able to do it when I got this event:

beign.jpg

In February 1438 Brandenburg surrenders and joins the Greater Bavaria as a vassal. Exhausted Burgundy is regaining its power, time to make peace:

burug.jpg

Okay, we're 0.03 points from the BB limit. Time to let it burn for now. New mission is "Crush Poland", which won't happen yet.
In April 1439 Bohemian king dies, and guess what?

baijeri.jpg

Maybe we can hold the title and eventually form the HRE...

In October 1439 our national treasury is almost 700 ducats, and I decide to build a CoT in München.

bavaava.jpg

It becomes a bit over 250 ducats in worth. Nevertheless, we've got 5 merchants there.

And now those pretty maps.

Greater Bavarian Kingdom and the neighbours in 1440:

greatbav.png

And the CoT's of Europe (this one's better IMO):

europatrade.png

I hope the king last for some time, I wouldn't want to pass you guys a savegame with so much BB.

It's only 1440 guys.

Lets not rush the HRE or Germany. Let's have some fun! ;)

How about a war with Poland or France? Or a Crusade of holy retribution against the Golden Horde and the Ottoman Empire? :p

I'll be fine with high BB, I think.

Though I'd rather work toward forming Germany than HRE. Can you form Germany without a mod? I've never played a Germanic country.

You can. I don't know what the requirements are off hand. But if you form the HRE the cores mean you can form Germany right away, very gammy.

Oooo! Pretty maps! :D How did you make those?
Good update. Though you should definitely crush Poland ASAP. :)

Tuore's Update: The Greater Bavaria​

Enkhuush left me with a loan, 2.8 inflation, but with a decent heir. Enkhuush's king dies within 7 days of the game start, bringing a regency.

Okay, we're 0.03 points from the BB limit. Time to let it burn for now.

IIRC I have given you 10- BB points kingdom. :) About inflation it was 3.2 when I haven taken over, if we didn't involved war against Bohemia it could be even less and we wouldn't have been in loan problem.