• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Genghis Khan and the Golden Horde are back ^^

Uhm, Gengis Khan didn't lead the Golden Horde.

I know - it was just a mental shortcut ;) Because Sternberg > (Genghis Khan + all khans after him). ;)

Subscribed Mein Fuhrer (Sigh...)!

Redownloading KR too, I'm going to try a game exactly like this one, only I'm going to exclusively use Cavalry and Mot. Infantry (I consider it the successor to cavalry) as land units :D

Upon closer inspection I appear to have committed Necromancy, and must now turn myself into the nearest Catholic Church for burning :eek:o

Last edited:
Subscribed Mein Fuhrer (Sigh...)!

Redownloading KR too, I'm going to try a game exactly like this one, only I'm going to exclusively use Cavalry and Mot. Infantry (I consider it the successor to cavalry) as land units :D

Upon closer inspection I appear to have committed Necromancy, and must now turn myself into the nearest Catholic Church for burning :eek:o

No prob, I was going to make an update today anyway :)
Ohh and I'm only using cavalry, I only got 4 inf divisions that started with me, and I plan on disbanding them

No prob, I was going to make an update today anyway :)
Ohh and I'm only using cavalry, I only got 4 inf divisions that started with me, and I plan on disbanding them

So you don't plan on making the jump from Cavalry-> Motorized infantry? Or are you going to go for Armored and Air Cavalry? Any plans for advancement past Semi-Motorized?

The Bloody Path of Ascension
ungern.jpg
Mongolian Mighty​

The Great Khan's secrer project was now ready, the world would now tremble before our mighty cavalry on the seas as they board the enemy ships, the naval horsemen all recived especial training as well

screenshot184.png

And with ou new and might fleet ready and our invencible army ready, war was declared on the AoG the german dogs would be beaten out of rightful Mongol territory, the soil of the Yuan Dinasty could not be defiled by those fools anymore

screenshot188.png

Speedy advances throufgh the north and south were razing the german troops and chinese lackey divisions, they could not match the mighty of our armies and were lost , most would soon be isolated and exterminated

screenshot189.png

As our troops marched south through the great cities of Nanjing and Suzhou into the lands occupied by the enemy, the Legation Cities a corrupt remnant of the vile British and german foreign occupations betrayed the cause of Mongolia and joined Germany in the war, they would soon pay for their crimes against their betters

screenshot190.png

The Khan ordered the troops in Yunnan to capture the border with German Indochina, and after the majority of it making sure the germans wouldn't attempt to make any dumb moves they moved north to redenzvous with the other warriors

screenshot191.png

The AoG was falling, they could not resist much longer, their troops deserted them and many panicking chinese fled to portuguese Macao, trying not to anger the Great Khan, dictator Salazar ordered the city to be closed and guards to be placed on all possible entrances

screenshot194.png

What's your daily MP-growth by now? As the SU, with the hack, I had about 5.something a day when I had annexed the whole of China.

Always horses. Now TO TAKEOVER THE WORLD!!!!

trekaddict. No idea guy, I don't pay attention to details mostly, gonna have a look ;)
Enewald. Slaves of course!! With mongolian horsemen watching over them, and no modernities of course, they carried the ships on their backs :D

Oh also, I hereby award you a Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomeness

I assume that the navy event was homemade...also, I looked at Mongolia's techteams in the files and frankly...they suck. :(

Lord Strange. Thank you very much Lord Strange! :D The Khan appreciates the kind gesture and hereby names you...Chief Overseer of the Tales of Great Mongolia!!! :wacko: (COOTTOGM for short) A very powerful and prestigious position given to only a few selected worthy people who follow the histories of Great Mongolia and only when the stars shine in an auspicious fashion
Its duties are not very clear but it involves following this AAR :rolleyes:

ColossusCrusher. Watch your lies! The Khan will tolerate no such blasphemies against the genious scientists and reasearchers of Great Mongolia!!! :mad: :D