• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Now I only have one batshit insane plan which is even insaner than the already foolishly foolish insane foolish plan of the foolhardy fool Union.

OOC: I don't think you've made it quite as clear as you could how foolish the Union is

OOC: Of that foolishly foolish foolhardy fooldandy fool Union? He is more of a foolishly foolish foolhardy foolsane foolriffic fool than the foolishly foolish fool Uk is.

OOC: This is the third time.

OOC: Ha. As long as you're not trying to retcon previous orders that have been carried out I don't really mind.

OOC: My original plan included conscripting 9 million children from africa, but I thought that was too kind for you.

OOC: Sorry I can't send in orders Fry I have to wait for Morell to get back to be able to do anything.

In the case of Seek, I'd let you take over as France.

As for the word Eng, I shall now use it instead of End.

Mini-Update incoming!

OOC: I was mostly kidding while attempting to make a reference to an interesting EU3 DAT Lotharingia empire I saw. I'm more than content to be my nice little Afrikaner farmer republic.

OOC: What if he doesn't eat to play as France? He did call the communist rebellion first after all.

OOC: Wait, so he would fast to play France?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?