• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm feeling sexy today.

Hello,

@ l.blub, brandonman and mrbadexample: you´re registered

@ Wenceslaus II: you may feel sexy but you don´t have an account to register

I'm there :D

This may be the reason for increased spam attacks. Alot of these people you are registering are noobies to Paradox Plaza.

I'm there :D

This may be the reason for increased spam attacks. Alot of these people you are registering are noobies to Paradox Plaza.

But with another nick ?!

Anyway maybe you´re right, but on the other hand isn´t it a bit ineffective for spammers to register here in order to spam hsr, we´re not that big after all :cool:

Activation

Hey, My nick is "Sols". Can you activate it please? Thanks!

Btw, mate, with all my respect, what is the point to make a very good mod (at least it looks like very good) and make a very hard way to download it? Would be much easier if you just let anyone download it, don't you agree? I mean. what's the point you have to activate player by player to download it? I am just curious... Anyway, thanks for the atention!

Hello,

you´re activated.

So why is it so hard to download the mod... i guess this is a long story...

Years and years ago Aregorn (and a few others) decided to create a mod for HoI1. As far as i know they thought that it would be a good idea to promote the mod with it´s own forum. The site is hosted by N!ghtY. A few weeks (Months?) later i bought the game and found the stony road forum.

Time went by and even though i my programming knowledge is next to zero i became moderator - super moderator and then admin. I learned how to operate the admin panel and can do a few things there, but i cannot upgrade the software therefore the registration bug (or whatever it is) will be a special feature of hsr until the time that N!ghtY comes back.

You might´ve guessed by now that i´m not one of the creators of hsr. That´s the reason why i´ve never discussed the way the download is offered. A link to an official Mirror might be a good idea but this isn´t up to me (and i couldn´t create one anyway - or perhaps i should say i´m simply not interested in learning such things).

But now that you´ve overcome all obstacles, enjoy :cool: