• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you guys done to the noses ? :eek:hmy:

Wow. Especially with franks, germans and saxons.
Didn't see that at first.

I love CK1 and loved its noses, but.......not in this case. :laugh:

@devs/graphic people

I do appreciate variety and it might be that we are just not used to the more real difference (perception bias) as of now, but the probably well intended attempt to make noses (and ears?) more real seems to have gone a weeeee bit too far.
Thanks for the attempt though. :D

Last edited:
So the trade post issue hasn't been fixed yet? Like has been said earlier in the thread, patricians don't have the distance penalties but doges do. That can't possibly be working as intended. I'm seeing stuff like Ancona putting all of their trade posts in the North Sea and Iceland (reliably, in multiple games) planting a tradepost in Constantinople.

Ok, now I'm not getting Gray Wall, but instead I'm just getting "General Tactic" or whatever. Does the Camel Cavalry not have any specific tactics? I think they count as Light Cavalry, but it's not triggering the tactic when the flank is *just* Camels.
Nope, Camels don't get counted as LC, it seems. I had to manually add Camels to every instance of LC trigger.

Wow. Especially with franks, germans and saxons.
Didn't see that at first.

I love CK1 and loved its noses, but.......not in this case. :laugh:

@devs/graphic people

I do appreciate variety and it might be that we are just not used to the more real difference (perception bias) as of now, but the probably well intended attempt to make noses (and ears?) more real seems to have gone a weeeee bit too far.
Thanks for the attempt though. :D
The noses themselves haven't changed a bit. They dimensionally "compressed" all the Western and Muslim facial graphic files (eyes, mouth, nose, and ears) in an attempt to squeeze free some memory usage, but this rush job has unwittingly caused some of the noses not to match up perfectly with the rest of the features. I expect some more polish will resolve the mismatch/misalignment issue by the time of the official release, but in the mean time, I'll restore the old graphics files and portrait interface faces.

EDIT: for anyone interested, here's a quick fix I've whipped up that basically restores the Western and Muslim facial features back to 2.1.1 state: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?767593. I recall modifying graphics and interface files does not disable Ironman and achievements (please correct me if I'm mistaken), so it should be suitable for anyone to use.

Last edited:
"- Fixed a bug where the guardian would its wards far away with them."

Please excuse my lack of understanding, but what does this mean?

Ditto. :)

Is this the fix for the wards running away, or something else?

Yes are you talking about the bug where wards randomly leave their assigned guardian or is that another bug altogether.

If not please fix the bug where wards do not stay with the guardian that I assign them to. So far it seems to affect non-dynasty wards and wards from another court (that I have noticed anyway) and they seem to go back to the computer’s guardian selection (and the computer’s guardian selections are sometimes shockingly bad, they often have only one good stat and rubbish traits), this has even happed to one of my PC’s wards. I do not know what triggers the change it seems random, but reloading does not trigger it. I believe has something to do with the auto section of guardians.

Nope, Camels don't get counted as LC, it seems. I had to manually add Camels to every instance of LC trigger.

Do they get the bonuses anyway? Added a single retinue of cavalry to see if that works, but haven't had to fight anything yet. If this doesn't get fixed by the official release I'll probably be coming back to you to ask for your .txt file... :)

No news about the missing text for the "de jure" screen of the new titles (condition requires to form) ? Or the moral authority of india religion not detailling.
Finally, something about the french translation error in many text of RoI ? (bug also in vanilla ck2, other expansion are fine)
(see this thread : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?764470-2.1.1-Missing-French-localization)

Last line of the interface section, it says the indian religion MA tooltip was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.