• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
05_zpsb4938c41.jpg

06_zpse5c56065.jpg

07_zps768e5460.jpg

To bad you can't make miss mayor a mayor of some city that you rename the city of mayor.

Nice updates btw, glad to see this AAR is still going.

haha :) Yeah!

And Mayor actually means a lot of stuff in Spanish (Like older/elder/senior, bigger/biggest, ...) :D

No new chapter today :(
I've been busy with formatting my computer and packing (I'm moving next week), so I've run out of chapters.

My apologies,
Marshall18​

I don’t really do to many comments, most of time I can’t think anything catchy and all I come up with is, “Good update(s), keep up the good work” but you really deserve it and it is a shame that there haven’t been more attention on this AAR lately.

So, good updates, keep up the good work.

Dammit.

If only everybody updated as regularly as I do... ;)

Well, I suppose you could argue that the amount of updates might be connected to the quality of content. Seeing how your last update was over 1 month ago, I think it will blow my mind :D

I don’t really do to many comments, most of time I can’t think anything catchy and all I come up with is, “Good update(s), keep up the good work” but you really deserve it and it is a shame that there haven’t been more attention on this AAR lately.

So, good updates, keep up the good work.

Thank you for your kind words. It is really nice to hear some positive feedback every now and then.

31_zps47f3f0f6.jpg

32_zps93f5acb0.jpg

33_zps5714a20a.jpg

34_zpsa349fff4.jpg

Good morning Gentlemen,

I'm moving today, so I can't promise you a new chapter Sunday, but I will do my best to get internet access. Also be sure to check out:

There is always interesting articles about all kinds of stuff (previous versions included articles about the story of AARland to some hardcore graphics editing tutorials).

Marshall18​

39_zps8cec53f6.jpg

40_zps4094804c.jpg

41_zpsf3d94c42.jpg

42_zpsb81b090a.jpg

But Marshall ... today is not Sunday nor Thursday! Why a new chapter?

I'm glad you asked random AAR reader! Well, today is my fourth year anniversary being a member here. What better way to celebrate than with an extra chapter?

This is so awesome! How can we show our gratitude?

Well, if you enjoy this AAR, don't forget to VOTE FOR IT.

And what do I get in exchange for using my precious time on voting for you!?

If I feel like there is enough people enjoying this AAR, I might make a season 3 after this one.

Sneaky! You should become a politician or a mafia boss!