• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I totally agree with that :p. our grammar is shit, our children have a lot of trouble fully mastering them. And the vocals, you have to be an native speaker to truly master them
Sheffenengen.
Skh- Schhh- Cheveningun.

Hehe Dutch has to be the hardest language in the world - the odd vocals and retarded grammatical exceptions even make it difficult for our Eastern neighbours.
Hell, I almost feel sorry for the poor refugees who come here and are forced to learn my language. Let's just all talk English ;)

Oh, about that Communist flag; I am the People's Commissar for Justice.
Oh alright then, you got me. I'm not IRL, just in Avindian's great HOI3 AAR (Check it out; the link is in my signature!)

56_zps899843e7.jpg

57_zps31f11b91.jpg

I been reading for a bit now and I just wanted to say that this is a very nice ARR, I love the slower pace compared to other ARRs and how you have given El cid a personally rather then just relying on history.

I been reading for a bit now and I just wanted to say that this is a very nice ARR, I love the slower pace compared to other ARRs and how you have given El cid a personally rather then just relying on history.

Thank you :)

Good! Hopefully, your new ally will actually send you some troops, and not sit by idly.

How long has this war been going on in-game now?

Indeed. This one started about 7 months ago, but before that there was the war for Calatayud. The Castilians are tired of war.

Hey Guys,

That was the end of season one. I have been really busy lately (and will be for the next 2½ months). I am working on the next season on every free moment I have.
In the meantime, if you are bored, check out my other ongoing AAR.

Marshall18

EDIT 01/06:

s2_zps746d8815.jpg

STARTS TOMORROW

Last edited: