• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I haven't even got the initial email with the reward yet, have they all been sent out?

I wonder if this is related to me not receiving the forum newsletter either ...

Exactly the same here. No newsletters, no email for free cities in motion

I tried to complete the survey, but I could not do so honestly due to being limited in my choice of answers. For example, when it asked when I played games it limited me to one answer; something like mornings, evenings, or weekends. I am retired and play games practically all my waking hours--mornings, evenings, and weekends. I have no set schedule and when I'm not asleep I am normally playing PC games.

This isn't a complaint. I just wanted you to be aware that the survey had its shortcomings. Anyway, thanks for the free game even though I did not receive one myself. I will buy my own if I want one but I have so-o-o many games already that it's hard to find the time to play them.

I haven't even got the initial email with the reward yet, have they all been sent out?

I wonder if this is related to me not receiving the forum newsletter either ...

Same here never received an email yet. Was there a limit on how many was going to be given out?

I sent PM to BjornB and got a reply already thanks

Last edited:
There was no limit, everyone who completed the survey should have received an e-mail with a code.

Kind regards
Susana
We'e all getting a message from GamersGate that says they're run out of codes, and doesn't quite say how and when it's going to be resolved.

Ah, ok will see if we can get an ETA for when they'll have new activation codes but I know for a fact GamersGate are running a skeleton crew until Monday as they are on the road. Could mean no new codes until after the weekend. I guess running out of codes is the digital distribution equivalent of running out of retail stock, just a first for me :).

Kind regards
Susana

I guess running out of codes is the digital distribution equivalent of running out of retail stock, just a first for me :).

Oh it does happen, at least with GG. I had to wait for the activation code for some Magicka DLC for nearly two weeks once. No problem with the CiM one though. :)

Ah, ok will see if we can get an ETA for when they'll have new activation codes but I know for a fact GamersGate are running a skeleton crew until Monday as they are on the road. Could mean no new codes until after the weekend. I guess running out of codes is the digital distribution equivalent of running out of retail stock, just a first for me :).

Kind regards
Susana

Thanks Susana. Can imagine it was a popular offer for people and some of us have gone on to take advantage of the sales to pay for the collection pack. Understandable but a bit frustrating if you want to browse the mod forums or get some technical support.