• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Xcessum

Recruit
33 Badges
Apr 7, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • March of the Eagles
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
As a European nation?

Let's say I've managed to enact all the reforms, which each modifying the immigration +1%, I'm also a democracy, no unemployment, no wars, low militancy.

1. Is there any other modifiers to trigger as a European nation to boost immigration. No, not boost, to recive any immigration at all?

2. And with these modifiers that I wrote + those I've possibly missed, is there any chance, still, to recive immigration as a European nation, and if yes, at what scale?

Cheers,

Xcessum

Actually if I'm reading this correctly, reforms don't actually directly affect emigration. However high militancy increases the chances while low consciousness decreases the chances so having the reforms will keep militancy low. Other factors include luxury life and everyday needs being met, unemployment, and your citizenship and religious policy for non accepted. Being a democracy won't do anything to decrease emigration for you outside of america and oceania either.

And america is just too op with the homestead act and statue of liberly increasing immigrant attraction by 1000%.

Does unemployment have any factor on immigration? For example I have several factories with and only a few native craftsman, will these factories attract immigrants?

As a European nation?

Let's say I've managed to enact all the reforms, which each modifying the immigration +1%, I'm also a democracy, no unemployment, no wars, low militancy.

1. Is there any other modifiers to trigger as a European nation to boost immigration. No, not boost, to recive any immigration at all?

2. And with these modifiers that I wrote + those I've possibly missed, is there any chance, still, to recive immigration as a European nation, and if yes, at what scale?

Cheers,

Xcessum
(1) I can't think of any, if there are some they are not significant.
(2) You can receive small amount of immigrants occasionally. Occasionally means when many countries are at war. If China and/or industrializes early it will also help. If you want to receive more immigrants you will need to increase the stream of immigrants and reduce competitiveness of other countries, specifically american ones. Typical, if an unimaginative solution, is simply to occupy everything in Americas and Oceania plus some populous countries in Europe. Then you can get significant amount of immigrants. Unfortunately, you'll likely find it difficult to accommodate them - RGO sizes in Europe are fairly small and you can build factories only so fast, so soon enough you will end up with significant unemployment and then you stop receiving immigrants