• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not that I'm aware of, but a targetted decision (to impregnate w/ twins) can be modded in easily enough

It's odd because I think that "the woman is going to have twins" is determined at conception, whereas I know from save scumming before I kicked that habit that gender isn't determined until the child is born. I know this because when I save scummed when my stupid wife had twins and messed up my carefully planned succession, twins were ALWAYS born, sometimes it would be two boys and sometimes it would be a boy and a girl. (Interestingly enough it always ended up with at least one boy which is what really screwed the pooch on my succession.)

Code:
unborn=
{

{
		mother=
		{
			id=515210
			type=66
		}

father=
		{
			id=515024
			type=66
		}

date="1093.12.22"
	}

{
		mother=
		{
			id=515210
			type=66
		}

father=
		{
			id=515024
			type=66
		}

date="1093.12.22"
	}
}

It is indeed determined at conception, twin pregnant woman would be like this

Is there a console command or anything to ensure having twins?

You can edit save file, just copy and paste in unborn section.

Last edited:
Seem to be hardcoded.

Also, a file titled as

#############################################
#
# EVENTS FOR LOVE, PREGNANCY AND BIRTH
#
#############################################

deals with infidelity, out-of-wedlock birth and husband's paranoia and jealousy. I loled.

There is an event that makes a female character pregnant. I think I've read somewhere that if you call for that event twice in a row for a female character she will get twins.