• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Enigma1940

Corporal
Nov 3, 2014
Could DH modify the rules for ballistic missiles to allow them to be rebased? Currently IRBM’s can only be deployed to airfields in their national territory because they purchased has air units but they cannot move to a useful location.

I found this out by wasting resources on producing Redstone and Thor missiles that when placed in the USA that is only good for attacking Canada or Mexico. Whereas as we all know the historical reality is that both the Americans deployed there IRBMS to Europe, I remember them being stationed in the UK and when the Soviets placed their IRBMS in Cuba and the rest is history.

Could DH add nuclear test facilities as necessary procurement before buiilding nukes and bomb tests as political events? Good for national morale and influence allies, this is the 1950’s, but likely to depress the level of trust between Cold War adversaries.

Yes but it is deployed in Boston and there and there is no option to redeploy to anywhere.

To chime with history it would be good if DH was tweaked to deployment to any airbase belonging to a country thats in your alliance eg NATO / Warpac. Otherwise IRBMS are of no practical value to the USA unless you are going to deploy them to Alaska and then there isnt much in Siberia to shoot at

Yep, it looks like you can´t redeploy to any foreign country, whether allied or not. You can, however, send them to Okinawa when it´s still considered part of the USA (1959 NWO II).

Nor can I redeploy it from anywhere in the US. Looks like a glitch for the designers to consider in the next update of DH.

I dont suppose you can fly bombers over the Pole to reach central Russia?

Nor can I redeploy it from anywhere in the US. Looks like a glitch for the designers to consider in the next update of DH.

I dont suppose you can fly bombers over the Pole to reach central Russia?

Well, as you can see, I was able to redeploy the rockets. You have to click on the destination airfield, not just the province.

@ 2. No, you cannot leave the map in northern direction.

Thanks for the tip I would never worked out how to move the IRBM without that.

I dont suppose there is a tech research stream that will eventually allow the building of battlefield nukes such as the Honest John or Corporal mobile missile systems?

Pleased to have been able to help. I don't play any of the 'modern day' mods so I can't comment with any certainty on techs for tactical nukes, but I'm guessing the New World Order mod would be a good place to start looking.