[Forum Game] Edge of Darkness: Ashes of the Phoenix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Io Contract Board​

In Io, you eventually learn of the various odd jobs that space pilots and their crews could do in bustling spaceports. While several of these involved steady pay for a few nights (bouncers were always in high demand), there were also some more interesting Contracts available, such as the following:

- Security for new Fighter Factory: Thieves have steadily broken into the new M-4 Cobra factory placed on Io to provide spare parts for the Terrans' newest line of Fighters. Capturing some of the Thieves: 500 Credits/Thief; Capturing the entire band 750 Credits/Thief.

- Organizing a Refugee Camp: As Refugees flood into Io, some determine that they cannot leave again, lacking the capital for transport. For now, the Government is accepting some help in setting up a camp, procuring resources for it, etc. Selling Iron to help build the camp: 1000 Credits/Ton of Iron. Per roll count in helping camp 100 Credits.

- Reclaim Fighter's lost Craft: After pulling into one of the less reputable hangars in the Io airspace, a Fighter Pilot hit the local bars for some time off. The Mercenary returned to the hangar to handle any and all refueling and repairs, only to find his craft missing. He offers 500 credits for the safe return of the craft (this one is interesting).

- Merchants' Guild Moving Priceless Metals: The Merchants' Guild has 5 tons of a new metal alloy (whose name and description is NOT being shared) that they desperately need moved back to Terra. At the Mother Planet, the metals will be put into testing, to see if they can be used militarily. 2,500 Credits/Ton Delivered; 5,000 Credits/Ton if all are delivered. (This would upset the Colonies, but would be a good way to upgrade your ship excessively).

- Moon's Defenses Malfunctioning: The Outer orbit satellites that are armed with high-powered lasers, rocket pads, and other defensive armaments have recently been found to be faulty when attempting to acquire targets. These malfunctions could cause quite a bit of havoc, and just a week ago a large Refugee transport was nearly blown from the sky before security forces overrode the device with manual controls. The Governing Council will pay 250 Credits/Roll Count in repairing the System.

- Looters and Brawlers: The local security forces have faced severe problems when facing Looters and a wave of bar fights as hundreds of thousands flood Io. The disruption this has caused devastates the night scene across much of the planet. Do your part to help stop the mess, and you will be rewarded. 100 Credits/Fight broken up.

Last edited:
Captain, my captain...

We need to decide will we work for the refugees or for ourselves. For me there are two contracts over others...

Reclaim Fighter's lost Craft
Merchants' Guild Moving Priceless Metals

So I would go for ourselves...

IDK. I need other players to do something, if anybody else wants to put in their thoughts, such as Gorgan, Baboush, or Bia, then that would be fabulous.

im all for wat dex suggests

Go ahead, I'm very busy with other things right now, such as WW games, but I'm certainly here should activity pick up.