[Forum Game] Edge of Darkness: Ashes of the Phoenix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was thinking that too, but I´ll lose skill point for doing it all though I get it back later hopefully. But also monie isn´t bad at all, it opens doors.
Money is very useful, especially as I intend to have only a few ways for you guys to make it back. :)

(is there room for more than 4 crew?)

(is there room for more than 4 crew?)
Not at the moment, but if people wish, I can start a substitution and reserve list, in the event that I may expand the game at a later date.

4-Foe-ImperialGuard.jpg

Name: Rene de Leon
Position: Combatant
Former Rank: Corporal
Race: Human

Last edited:
I was thinking that too, but I´ll lose skill point for doing it all though I get it back later hopefully. But also monie isn´t bad at all, it opens doors.
I'd like to point out that while you can invest skill points in making stuff work better, you could also invest skill points in "Modify" so that you can change and make new stuff better. And yes, for a small price (though at the cost to some of your cargo), you can improve your starting weapons and ship (although not in areas in which ammunition/weapons wouldn't make any sense, i.e. Evade).

I'd like to point out that while you can invest skill points in making stuff work better, you could also invest skill points in "Modify" so that you can change and make new stuff better. And yes, for a small price (though at the cost to some of your cargo), you can improve your starting weapons and ship (although not in areas in which ammunition/weapons wouldn't make any sense, i.e. Evade).

Ok, makes it much clearer.

If the Captain wishes I could use some of the cargo to improve our fire power.

i think we should use the cargo the to improve weapon (in ftl i always spend the money on an upgrade straight away and it usually works out :p)

If I can receive decisions from the Captain, and Skills from both The Captain and the Combatant, we can get started.

(reserve spot character will come eventually)

Combatent points:
Accuracy: 2
Interface: 2
Melee: 1

I was thinking of reallocating my points, but as you have 1 in Melee I´ll need the 2 points in Healing :p

NOTICE: I will be on vacation 19.-26.12. and I have limited internet access, be patient, I´ll try to get online atleast once per day

((I will be visiting family from the 20th of December until around the 3rd of January. I will have some internet access, and will of course send orders and do some ICs, but I doubt you'll be seeing me much in IRC and such))

I understand guys, and perhaps this is my fault for not waiting until after the Holidays to get this started. I'm okay with a slower start, and I of course don't mind you guys spending less time on the forum because of family.

I understand guys, and perhaps this is my fault for not waiting until after the Holidays to get this started. I'm okay with a slower start, and I of course don't mind you guys spending less time on the forum because of family.

((Not your fault. More the fault of whoever decided that this time should be holiday season. :p I think most GMs expect several players to be less active during the next weeks because of it.))

LK, you said that you would get your stats up today, and though I am a patient, benevolent person, I would really rather not drag this on until the Game withers and dies. I'll give you until Midnight Sunday to get your stats in, or I'll have to sub you out.

Leadership: 2
Bargaining: 0
Negotiation: 2

Happy?

Leadership: 2
Bargaining: 0

Happy?
No, you have 6 points to spend, don't devalue your own character. :p You're better than that.

No, you have 6 points to spend, don't devalue your own character. :p You're better than that.

Oops, I must've read the rules incorrectly. :eek:o

Take 2:
Leadership: 3
Bargaining: 1