Anyone interested in playing this cooperatively?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Egg Bub

First Lieutenant
25 Badges
Jan 13, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • March of the Eagles
  • Lead and Gold
  • King Arthur II
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
All in the title. I've been playing the WWI scenario a lot recently but I get a headache from managing too many theatres at once (also navies/armies/airforces). Would anyone like to team up controlling one of the larger countries (not necessarily WWI scenario)?

I am in the UK so connection speed should be fine to both Europe and North America, but timezones may be an issue. Players who would be able to play at a regular time quite frequently (maybe once a day/two days) would be especially welcome.

Good times for me would be all days (except Thursday) from 19:30 GMT onwards.

my name on game ranger is kerrigan. i have no life and i love this game so anytime is fine. gimme your time ( UK time ) and ill probly be able to play.
im NA east coast so its not that bad.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?624032-World-in-Flames-II-Gold-Version-Released

only apply wif gold and hotfix, i dont know if graphic pack and music pack change checksum but i dont use them

kaiserreich 1.5

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?529944-Kaiserreich
I have already installed WIF and I did use the graphic pack (which does change the checksum) so if you installed it then I wouldn't have to reinstall DH.

EDIT: I'm seeing a lot of kerrigans on GR. What's your account ID number?

Last edited:
did u install music pack too ? worst case u can install a 2nd DH on ur computer and keeing the one you have now intact ( no need to uninstall )

do you have kaiserreich ?

my ID is 924865

did u install music pack too ? worst case u can install a 2nd DH on ur computer and keeing the one you have now intact ( no need to uninstall )

do you have kaiserreich ?

my ID is 924865

I have already installed WIF and I did use the graphic pack (which does change the checksum) so if you installed it then I wouldn't have to reinstall DH.

EDIT: I'm seeing a lot of kerrigans on GR. What's your account ID number?

Graphics and music never affects the checksum.