[sign up's] Twilight of the Third Age: A lord of the rings role-play

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ahhh. So, my hero shall be:

The Shadow of the East, 2nd Lieutenant to Sauron after the Witch king himself, and ruler of the Easterlings

Khamul, the Black Easterling

umm i still suggest to simply strike down the silvian-high elves stuff and make it 3 elven nations ans bia suggested, maybe pick one to be the major (would be better IMO). So for a hero...any idea?

I agree with other people about the elf issue. It does not make sense lore-wise for all the elf kingdoms to be united, since Galadriel wanted to take the ring for herself personally(but did not do so since she wanted the greater good, but this is just an example) Elrond wanted to help his future son-in-law and the descendant of his half-brother, and Thranduil didn't care. About anyone.

The lelves are split into the high elves (elrond) and silvian (lorien + wood)

Sneaky I will give another day for sign ups then we'll start

Ahhh. So, my hero shall be:

The Shadow of the East, 2nd Lieutenant to Sauron after the Witch king himself, and ruler of the Easterlings

Khamul, the Black Easterling

Always glad to help with obscure LotR lore Rovsea speak of obscure LotR lore while we wait I challenge everyone to name the colors of the five Istari (no cheating!!) first person gets a cookie

White grey brown and the last 2 are blue rite?

The lelves are split into the high elves (elrond) and silvian (lorien + wood)

Sneaky I will give another day for sign ups then we'll start

No I meant as in the date, Third Age, year 2950, or 2965 and so on, as an ingame start date, I would like to know who is alive at this point and who isnt :)

Ding ding ding
Cookie will come went not typing from phone

P.S. Just a suggestion but king brand the bowman of dale should start with some bonus for being the slayer of smaug

Okay we'll do 2965 then

In 2950 Aragorn was still being raised by Elrond in Rivendell, he was unaware of his heritage, and he was no ranger, had not met Gandalf, etc.

Furthermore then due to it bieng 2950, Aragorn is rather vital in Gondor during the reign of my next Steward, which starts in 3 years (Ingame) as such not having him move around could be dangerous for the overall stability, not to mention balance of the game. If Aragorn does not travel it is likely that the Steward of Gondor will listen to Saruman instead of Gandalf and as such listen to Morder, thus somewhat messing it all up.

Edit: now that you have changed it to 2965, its all the more important that he is in Gondor, for the same reasons as stated above, he is one of the key retainers of the Steward and most trusted adviser.

(lol just make aragorn and NPC)

ZychKqB.jpg

Fengel, Fifteenth King of Rohan!

yFFNSes.gif

(lol just make aragorn and NPC)

Yea, just have him an npc and use the 5 year global updates to have him travel different parts, as well as him providing help in different regions as went with the history, so we don't end up with Mordor and Gondor being buddies due to Saruman.

Aragorn is a hero for the free people of eriador. And dutch guy has made him his leader.

Heroes for Gondor:
Denethor
Borimer
Farimer
Prince Imrahil

Yea, just have him an npc and use the 5 year global updates to have him travel different parts, as well as him providing help in different regions as went with the history, so we don't end up with Mordor and Gondor being buddies due to Saruman.
He will become my character in 3000 then, when he is done with his travelling.