• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sangwiny

First Lieutenant
28 Badges
Oct 8, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
I started a game at Old Gods start date and worked out from count to king of Sweden. Few years later I got bored so I started prepared invasion on Scotland and I planned to destroy that title so my kingdoms won't get split between my two sons. I was pleased when I won the war and title "kingdom of Scotland" went to no owner so I should have no problem with inheritance.. or I though so. When my ruler died my designed heir inherited Sweden but my second son inherited NON-EXISTING title "kingdom of Scotland" which created itself out of nothing. Like what the F?! What can I do to keep all territory for my firstborn? I'm nowhere near to reforming or changing to feudalism so those aren't options. Sorry if this is basic question. I tried to google that but didn't find anything useful.

Yea, I see it now. Totally overlooked that one. Though I played over 500 hours of CK2, this is my very first game running gavelkind. It sucks so much I can't even imagine why would anyone want to use that. Whatever, is there any way how can I let both title go to my firstborn since Paradox was so F*CKING KIND AND DO NO ALLOW YOU PLOT TO MURDER YOUR CHILDREN?!

Yea, I see it now. Totally overlooked that one. Though I played over 500 hours of CK2, this is my very first game running gavelkind. It sucks so much I can't even imagine why would anyone want to use that. Whatever, is there any way how can I let both title go to my firstborn since Paradox was so F*CKING KIND AND DO NO ALLOW YOU PLOT TO MURDER YOUR CHILDREN?!

Imprison and execute, then divorce your wife and set aside concubines. Or hope one of your kids dies from illness or something.