• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That actually looks pretty cool.

So, how do game mechanics actually work?

I would be interested in taking part.

I might join, it looks interesting enough.

Used to play it a fair amount a while ago. Not sure if I have the time for it, but will follow.

How about Lord of the Rings? Or 270 BC, just for variety's sake.

LotR could be interesting. I have played many times 270 BC, so I think it could work for 1 vs 1 which means one player controlling 4 factions.

LotR could be interesting. I have played many times 270 BC, so I think it could work for 1 vs 1 which means one player controlling 4 factions.
Sorry, but I've just realized that I don't have the time for anymore forum games, in fact I probably shouldn't be involved in as many as I am. I'm not gonna bow out of zny of the other games unless I have to, but for now I really can't join anything new. The idea looks pretty good though, and I hope you get to play somebody.

Sorry, but I've just realized that I don't have the time for anymore forum games, in fact I probably shouldn't be involved in as many as I am. I'm not gonna bow out of zny of the other games unless I have to, but for now I really can't join anything new. The idea looks pretty good though, and I hope you get to play somebody.

That's okay.