• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sure, 17 GMT is fine.

I will have to download Hamachi too. Be sure to post the details of the room so we can find each other.

PS. I haven't played WIF so much and I've heard it's even harder fo Germany, so I will respectfully have to decline taking Germany in the game. I'll take Japan or Italy if you guys agree.

Sure, 17 GMT is fine.

I will have to download Hamachi too. Be sure to post the details of the room so we can find each other.

PS. I haven't played WIF so much and I've heard it's even harder fo Germany, so I will respectfully have to decline taking Germany in the game. I'll take Japan or Italy if you guys agree.

Yes, it is much harder. I am not very good about Barbarossa too but i may take Germany. You take Italy please so that you may help me in the East.

Today ( Thursday ) i will be here after work will post hamachi network info. Any other people interested are welcomed.

I dont't know yet if I can join, Heard today that I maby have to go abroard for work.

I prever to play Germany, but Italy is also fine for me :)

I'll keep u updated, and please post me the hamachi room information.

Skn1

I dont't know yet if I can join, Heard today that I maby have to go abroard for work.

I prever to play Germany, but Italy is also fine for me :)

I'll keep u updated, and please post me the hamachi room information.

Skn1

Take Germany then. I would like play as Romania as well. Here are some rules i suggest :

- Strictly historical gameplay until 1941. After Barbarossa, defeating United Kingdom and USA is the primary target.
- Earliest Barbarossa could be on May 1941.
- Italy cannot join the Axis before Fall Gelb.
- Speed is at Fast-Very Fast during peacetime. Normal during wartime and Below normal during the initial phase of criticial operations like Sealion and Barbarossa. Pausing is allowed anytime.
- Obviously no cheats.

If you have any objections or more suggestions please post.

Take Germany then. I would like play as Romania as well. Here are some rules i suggest :

- Strictly historical gameplay until 1941. After Barbarossa, defeating United Kingdom and USA is the primary target.
- Earliest Barbarossa could be on May 1941.
- Italy cannot join the Axis before Fall Gelb.
- Speed is at Fast-Very Fast during peacetime. Normal during wartime and Below normal during the initial phase of criticial operations like Sealion and Barbarossa. Pausing is allowed anytime.
- Obviously no cheats.

If you have any objections or more suggestions please post.

Ok!

- So no Sea Lion before Barbarossa?
- Ok
- Ok
- Ok
- Ok

Suggestion by me -
- Can we do The ALL IN ONE mod instead of the WIF-Gold?

Ok!

- So no Sea Lion before Barbarossa?
- Ok
- Ok
- Ok
- Ok

Suggestion by me -
- Can we do The ALL IN ONE mod instead of the WIF-Gold?

WIF2 is a newer version so i prefer if it is ok for you. For Sealion, it is ok to try it after Fall Gelb in 1940. UNSC, you and me are playing at GMT 17:00 today then ?

Just a little remark: Even without Hamachi, you will notice that running a MP game at more than "above normal" speed is likely to result in sync problems, i.e. at least one player lagging even days or weeks behind server time.

Thanks for the info. I guess we will find the optimum with trying.

I agree with the proposed rules, makif.

I downloaded Hamachi and my username is unsctrooper.

I have yet to download WIF or the All in One mod. It makes really no difference to me, but which one will we use?

WIF2 is a newer version so i prefer if it is ok for you. For Sealion, it is ok to try it after Fall Gelb in 1940. UNSC, you and me are playing at GMT 17:00 today then ?

Thanks for the info. I guess we will find the optimum with trying.

Ok no problem for me, I just dont like the divisional speeds, wich IMO is much to low.
Ill try to be there then, sometimes the traffic jams are terrible here..

Ok no problem for me, I just dont like the divisional speeds, wich IMO is much to low.
Ill try to be there then, sometimes the traffic jams are terrible here..

Ok, just write here when you are ready. Setup is :

Germany : Skn1
Italy : UNSC
Romania : Makif

We have still room for Hungary, Bulgaria and Finland if anyone interested.

Yup, I'll be there.

Downloaded WIF 2.

Question: Do I really have to apply the Official Graphic Pack from the WIF2 thread? It makes the country colors look horrendous. Ah, well, doesn't really matter.