• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since I came in rather early to the party, wasn't ever put up in the primaries, and now I'm on the waiting list. I can't help but get the impression you're releasing the frustration of not being able to get into WiR on me.

It's very hard to select people and get everyone who signed up into the game. :(

Truth be told, I did consider you for Egypt, but Shadows is the more experienced choice.

I'm sorry if your upset, stick around with us and maybe you will get a spot. :D

Map of Africa, updated (again) for rebels:

Africamap5_zpse9c214ed.png

Player map:

Africaplayers_zps3e57b9a9.png

Last edited:
Naxhi decided against Sudan because apparently the conflict in Darfur would be an open invitation to cross forum rules, if you know what I mean. As for the DRC, it's a huge mess right now. But most of all, Sealy wanted to be Lesotho.
But Kony's okay and Mozambique is playerless?

But Kony's okay and Mozambique is playerless?

Well I based my decisions off of what players wanted, and most of the players I chose did not even have the DRC or Sudan as a first or second, or any choice as a matter of fact.

Also the Darfur conflict would limit the Sudan player to what he could IC by ALOT. So because of that, Sudan is not really an easy nation to play as. Trust me when I say Kony is much easier to regulate then the Darfur Genocide.

BTW Main Thread will be up sometime tonight.

Need Kenya Pl0x now.

PM me, IRC me, do whatever.

Edit: Rovsea, the first in line on the waiting list, is now Kenya.

Edit Edit: LightsShadows is being replaced in Egypt by Bonecracker.

Last edited:
Dang!

The game hasn't even started and half the replacement list is used up. :wacko:

To be fair, naxi asked me to let Bonecracker take Egypt, so I'm on the waiting list now.

For future reference, I came up with this name when I was 12. The superior 'Dutchbag' is my name nowadays.