• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd be interested. Megalomania is well-known to me.

MrBurnsLaugh_9964.png

Well, there are more people interested than I first thought! Here be the stats that are likely to be used in the game:

Infamy: Essentially prestige, except evil! Infamy makes diplomacy rolls with other villains more likely to succeed and makes it easier to recruit more minions. Once certain levels have been reached, the amount of minions, and henchmen, one can have increases cost-free.

Cash: Pretty self-explanatory. Your ill-gotten gains, available to be spent freely! Use this to improve your secret base’s defences, hire more minions, hire additional henchmen, or sink it into elaborate plots of your own design.

Minions: Your expendable underlings. Minions are used on missions, and are your first line of defence. All are combat ready, and all are expendable. The player automatically recruits 10 minions per turn, at no cost. The base level, for everyone, starts at 150. This may not seem like a lot, but hey, you ARE trying to live in a secret lair.

Henchmen: Essentially super minions, and not nearly as expendable. They can serve as bodyguards, or trusted leaders over your minions. They are invaluable for one to mount a decent defence of their base, and can be designed to be corner-stones of one’s plots, or ring-leaders of missions carried out across the world.

Since there is larger interest than I initially thought, I shall launch this game sometime next week.

Does evil magic include Necromancy?

This sound intriguing, being able to be the 'bad guy' can be very fun.