How to get screen shot to work with WIN 8?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

froglegs

Colonel
4 Badges
Mar 10, 2005
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
My new WIN 8 computer does not seem to do print screen screen shots. What is the trick to do a screen shot?

Thanks in advance!

Did you install the game under C:\Program Files?

If so, try reinstalling it in e.g. C:\Games. The screenshots might be prevented to be saved in your root directory because of a lack of Administrator rights.

Did you install the game under C:\Program Files?

If so, try reinstalling it in e.g. C:\Games. The screenshots might be prevented to be saved in your root directory because of a lack of Administrator rights.

I actually have it installed under users/public so that my networked games connect more easily. I learned 15 years ago NEVER to put games under program files.

I wonder if this is a keyboard issue?

I actually have it installed under users/public so that my networked games connect more easily. I learned 15 years ago NEVER to put games under program files.

I wonder if this is a keyboard issue?
Well, it might be - have you tried tapping the same key e.g. in Darkest Hour? If it works there, then it's not the keyboard.