• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Air commandos are air units i believe. I only had time to watch first 5 mins watch rest after work so if found this out by end you can ignore this.

Air commandos are air units i believe. I only had time to watch first 5 mins watch rest after work so if found this out by end you can ignore this.

yeah, I discovered this later one. I am not sure how to use them properly. I am going to stick with regular commandos for my air landing divisions. How is your playthrough going?

yeah, I discovered this later one. I am not sure how to use them properly. I am going to stick with regular commandos for my air landing divisions. How is your playthrough going?

going well not playing alot or doing my arr alot this summer as summers in canada are short as soon as snow hits i probably be inside more so more time to do it till then work, bbq's and lounging reading in back yard. 1 thing thing i did due was initially made alot of armored cars to give all light divisions some armor.

also made some marines with eng and acs as the have most org of inf reg. I will add commandos to them later. And I am also fast tracking Amphibious armor.
also did some landings with them.
Landing.JPG
should be a good location to reinforce and create big 2 prong encirclement.

The acs I attached to light infantry helped alot. and took Shanxi Capital in aug 37 so far so good.
Cap1.JPG

I did a big session 1 day and before i saved it crashed i lost 4 months :angry:

in Sept 37 got my first big encirclement :D

Ec2.JPG

I was able to save that one.

later that month I was able to get enough objectives to finish shanaxi
1down.JPG

so overall campaign goes well

Last edited:
going well not playing alot or doing my arr alot this summer as summers in canada are short as soon as snow hits i probably be inside more so more time to do it till then work, bbq's and lounging reading in back yard. 1 thing thing i did due was initially made alot of armored cars to give all light divisions some armor.

also made some marines with eng and acs as the have most org of inf reg. I will add commandos to them later. And I am also fast tracking Amphibious armor.
also did some landings with them.
View attachment 114251
should be a good location to reinforce and create big 2 prong encirclement.

The acs I attached to light infantry helped alot. and took Shanxi Capital in aug 37 so far so good.
View attachment 114252

I did a big session 1 day and before i saved it crashed i lost 4 months :angry:

in Sept 37 got my first big encirclement :D

View attachment 114254

I was able to save that one.

later that month I was able to get enough objectives to finish shanaxi
View attachment 114255

so overall campaign goes well

Yup, I live in Canada also. This was a cooler than most summer.

You campaign is looking great. I look forward to seeing how you handle the SU :D