• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Our prayers have been answered

alrb5.jpg
[/url]https://imgflip.com/memegenerator[/IMG]

Obvious Photoshop! As if they would push the playable timeline back any further, it's only been one of the most requested add-on's since the game was originally released. :p

[Anticipation Intensifies]

No, Just checked the website, it is really Dark Ages, it'll be removed soon when Paradox complains about it too.

Also, there was something about the next DLC being mysterious two words

also2, It warrants 19.99 dollars.

It's Dark Ages guys.

Never have I been as happy as I am now. We'll surely be getting more content for Byzantium with this.

Although I am in favor of something in that vein, I think that is just the base game. It uses the description used for the base game on other sites, and the site itself lacks the base game in the search. Likely some confusion due to how the description starts, but hey we can hope.

Pure speculation! It could just be an implied tongue-in-cheek commentary on the existing game, all your free time disappears into a 'Dark Age' when you buy it.

This is obviously the one true answer, heretics will be DoW'ed.

Having just checked this myself, I'm really interested.

Slightly annoyed, too, because I just started working on an AAR that spans 867 to 1453; I'll probably have to restart that.

Although I am in favor of something in that vein, I think that is just the base game. It uses the description used for the base game on other sites, and the site itself lacks the base game in the search. Likely some confusion due to how the description starts, but hey we can hope.

Yeah. You should be right. 'Crusader Kings II: Dark Ages is the continuation of the popular strategy game by Paradox Interactive. Just like in the first instalment, the title is an adaptation of the mechanics known from the series Europa Universalis.' mostly descripes CK2. It's the base game and not a DLC. Especially since you can buy them and not preorder. Also the price fits the price for the base game. The DLC would be 20 € and not around 10.

I'm hoping that the game's timeline extends from the fall of the Western Rome 476 to the fall of Eastern Rome 1453. It's a little long, but it seems super natural for a game like this.

My name will be in Paradox history.

Remember my nickname if I did not sent anymore messages. Johan and the other guys might chop my head off when im sleeping.

Attempt to assassinate Count Kenshin of Venice for 150? We have 50% chance of success and a 0% chance of being discovered. If I am discovered, it will be a black stain on my honour.

I'm hoping that the game's timeline extends from the fall of the Western Rome 476 to the fall of Eastern Rome 1453. It's a little long, but it seems super natural for a game like this.
Eh, 453 would be a better start date. Anyway I hope to the gods that this is real, other then china this is the DLC I've wanted the most.

Last edited: