• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LimaTango

First Lieutenant
11 Badges
Jan 19, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
I'm doing an AAR and have hit a snag. I have completed building the final infrastructure in Berlin but it just keeps building in production queue (now 113% complete) and won't update infra in Berlin. Will someone please explain to me how to edit a save game to make Berlin 200% infrastructure?

Suggestion from memory. Open a game, F12, showid, click on Berlin, record the province number, seen lower right, exit.
Open the saved game file (use word or notepad etc), not sure if you need to find GER first, or just search for the province number, and somewhere you will find the current infrastructure level. Edit that value, save exit. The saved game must save the current production queue, so you might have to remove that build from the saved game file too.
Sorry to be vague, but I dont have the ability to refer to my AoD files or run a game on this PC.