• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

grisamentum

Field Marshal
93 Badges
Feb 29, 2012
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
In 2.1.4 I've been slogging my way through the India achievements. Maybe Buddhist wasn't the best choice, but I've finally landed in Cornwall but have a ways to go to become the British Raj.

When 2.1.5.x goes live, will I be able to continue that game for the achievement, or should I convert to Hinduism now and try to rush it out before the patch hits?

Well I was thinking it was a steam problem after the last update. I kept reading threads that even cloud saved achievements weren't popping. It's actually why I stopped playing for a few days. But I'm guessing it's safe to play from what you guys are saying.

Well I was thinking it was a steam problem after the last update. I kept reading threads that even cloud saved achievements weren't popping. It's actually why I stopped playing for a few days. But I'm guessing it's safe to play from what you guys are saying.

The problem was that in the open beta patch achievements weren't firing. Which doesn't really seem like much of a problem to me.

In EU4, Ironman games have been broken for quite a bit now. So no achievements there.