Europa Universalis IV Anthology of Alternate History is now released!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tomas H

<font color="white"><b>Publisher</b><br>Paradox Bo
1 Badges
Aug 19, 2013
  • Stellaris Sign-up

Hi everyone!

Our Anthology of Alternate History is now relased, and available through Amazon, the iBookstore and Steam. The Master of Alternate History himself, mister Harry Turtledove, is joined by twelve other writers, each of them creating their own history of what might have been. The point of divergence of every short story in this volume is set in the age of Europa Universalis: 1444 to 1821. Three of these stories are the winning entries in the Paradox Short Story Contest 2014.

Authors: Harry Turtledove, Janice Gable Bashman, Lee Battersby, Luke Bean, Raymond Benson, Felix Cook, Aidan Darnell Hailes, Jordan Ellinger, James Erwin, Anders Fager, David Parish-Whittaker, Rod Rees, Aaron Rosenberg.

A print version will be available soon. You can read more about the book on the Paradox Books website.

Last edited:
I just recently bought this on Steam and it is a beautiful collection of works! :)

I would most definitely recommend it to anyone hesitating to buy it, I find the stories within very intriguing.

I'd love to see more books like this eventually, maybe ones which flesh the stories out even more if possible! :D

You know there's now more people with android phones than iPhones right? Just saying.

Sure - you can certainly read this book on an Android (I do). There's a Kindle app on Android, as well as plenty of other general ebook reader apps for Android that you can use if you buy the book on Steam (as a DRM-free epub file). And if you prefer PDF, you can certainly read those on an Android as well. :)

I just recently bought this on Steam and it is a beautiful collection of works! :)

I would most definitely recommend it to anyone hesitating to buy it, I find the stories within very intriguing.

I'd love to see more books like this eventually, maybe ones which flesh the stories out even more if possible! :D

Happy to hear it! And yes, we are looking at making more books like this.

I got it off Steam last night, just to show my support.

You should add a description to the Ad Libris page :)
Will buy this the next time I order books.

Could you give us a link for websites like Adlibris but in english and based in europe? (not Amazon.co.uk)

I'll look into it! Our books are distributed by Ingram and I don't have the full list of retailers at hand.

Another option - soon, anyway, is the new PDX webshop. We should be able to sell the book in print form there as well, I'll get back to you on that. :)

Last edited:
Ordered, I await patiently...

Every time i look at the adlibris page for this book they have changed the title, author or/and publisher.
Good thing we have a directl link here...