Player’s Choice vehicles DLC is back. Suggest your favourites!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

co_martsu

Colossal Order CEO
Colossal Order Dev
1 Badges
Aug 25, 2010
  • Colossal Order Staff
10171093_845251945488315_6854385609000724484_n.png

You might remember the original Player’s Choice vehicle DLC from Cities in Motion. Now it’s time to make one for Cities in Motion 2!

Which vehicle is missing from your near perfect fleet? Suggest your favorite model of bus, trolley, tram, metro and/or water bus posting below with a picture and a reason why this vehicle should be in Cities in Motion 2. Please post your suggestion by 29th of April.

If you’re favorite vehicle has already been suggested you’ll have a chance to vote for it later. The polls open on Wednesday 30th of April. The most popular 5 vehicles will make it in the Player’s Choice DLC!

Cheers,
Mariina

Last edited by a moderator:
MAN Lion`s City GL / A40

MAN Lion's City LE / A78

MAN Lion's City DD
750px-NEOMAN_A39_2007-03-15.jpg

Also perhaps Mercedes Citaro 15m and articulated version (one of the DLC-s bought already Evobus which works as a modern 12m Citaro). Reason for these suggestions are that there is serious lack of modern (currently used on a alot of cities), common buses and almost no choice of articulated ones.

//PS: Sorry that I added more than one, but this is my opinion.

Last edited:
Custom Coaches CB60 Evo II

In 3 variations...

Mid size, or MIDI - 10.5M in length (the Comet Sun currently in game is 12.5M)

1519911_10152064741336839_199502831_o.jpg

Normal length 12.5M, simliar to Comet Sun, but with centre door for faster unloading (for busier routes)

Picture (135).JPG

Articulated Version (bendy bus)
IMG_5945.jpg

Ikarus-Skoda Tr187.02

19633891_7ddbe1f6a94aec6dc5c13f066d63604d_xl.jpg

02.jpg

This model is only available as a trolley-bus configuration at the moment, but it could be used as an articualted bus, or even as a single bus.
As Kerts93 already mentioned, CiM 2 really needs some good articulated buses, because there is a huge lack of those...

Ikarus has a long and beautiful history, i hope the world will never forget this company! Greetings from Hungary!

One more suggestion:

Ganz-Skoda 26t

03.jpg

Reason: more variation always a good thing, even if we have a relatively large collection of trams already...

Last edited:
I think articulated buses are an absolute must. With just one (!) available now (also with unrealistic specs), this could be really nice. Also, some trains could be welcome, since there was only one DLC with trains so far. I'll post some suggestions later unless someone does it faster than me. :)

No worries! Keep them coming :D

It seems you guys want more buses then :) Should the DLC come with more than one bus?
Yes. Current choice of buses is quite sad.

TATRA KT4Dm

Blockdammweg_Tram_01.jpg
This is the well known modernised version of the KT4D. This tram is still running in many cities in europe and will do a great and reliable job in the feature. Its look is compleatly different from the trams already in CiM2. This is surely a must have for Cities in Motion 2.

This tram is very flexible: A car can run alone, in double traction or even in triple traction in real hard rush hours.

index.php

CiM 1 - Version

Last edited:
NABI 60-BRT
6106748972_ebe8c8e111_z.jpg

New Flyer C40LFR
Culver_City_Bus_Rapid_New_Flyer_C40LFR_7109.jpg

Trolleys:
New Flyer E40LFR
Van-ctdown.jpg

Trams:
Siemens S70 Light Rail Vehicle
TRAX%u00252BS70%2BTest%2Btrain%2Bat%2B9400%2BSouth%2Bstation%2Blow%2Bres.jpg

Los Angeles Metro P2000 Light Rail Vehicle
249.jpg

Metro:
Los Angeles Metro Breda A650 Heavy Rapid Transit cars
hollywood-western22.jpg

Given that most of the forum seems to be European, I think at least one of these North American vehicles should make it from my list. Really, the E40LFR and NABI 60 BRT should be in the game either way, since they are just buses already in the game but different lengths. Also, there are STILL no North American Style Light Rail Vehicles in the tram category.

Last edited:
I don't know how good would this fit, but what about the ATM Class 1500

Tram_ATM_storico_1503.jpg

Busses are defintly missing. Especially articulated busses and 15m busses. I would be kind of sad, If we just get one bus. With all these suggestions you could possible make 2 or more "players choice" DLC :D

Also it would be very nice if we could make double traction trams. :D

Things I posted in Facebook are registrered? If I have to post them here again, just say. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.