• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Greece can be formed by any nation with Greek primary culture. This is done easiest by culture-shifting as Venice.

Yup, there can't be a Bulgarian achievement since it can't be played in ironman.

Then for some perhaps fun and certainly difficult suggestions...
The Forgotten Crusaders: Form France as Cyprus (They have Cosmopolitaine culture!)
Baden-Baden-Baden: Become production leader of wine as Baden
Megalopolis: Own 10 provinces with 10 or more base tax as The Hansa
Hellenic Revival: Form Greece as a steppe horde

one more question... how can france be formed by cyprus? france already exists

Hotlines, Miami: Own all of Florida as the Miami tribe and westernise.
The First and the Last: restore the patriarchy as Ethiopia.
Glorified City-state: Eliminate the Byzantines as the Papal State or a Crusader State.
Basque in Glory: Own four colonial nations as Navarra.
Johan Weeps: Occupy Stockholm as the Chimu

I think I have a suggestion:
"Where's your Joan now? - Defeat France as England in the 100 years war."
There is "one night in Paris", but most cannot win the starting war in 1444, even if they do later conquer the rest of France, so actually winning that first war deserves an achievement in my opinion.

Not really any idea from me but I would love to see more achievements like those in EU4. I tend to be a very unimaginative EU4/CK2 player and achievements give me ideas to play certain games that I would not have tried otherwise.

Keep up the good work guys!

The Sun Never Sets on The Empire - Own at least 10 (,not sure the proper number though) provinces in each region (Asia, America, Europe, Australia and Africa)

World Monopoly - Own all the trade nodes in the world

Lord of War - Subsidize 10/20/50 (not sure the number) ducats a month on two/three/four nations at war with each other, for the duration of the war.

Last edited:
like a bull in the china shop: own all the chinaware producing provinces as Ayutthaya (isn´t a male elephant also called bull?, i had the idea because in german we use nearly the same saying just that instead of bull we say elephant) are there any flags with bulls on it i coudn´t find any? another idea to use spain as trigger because there is spanish bull flag for sporting events (open for suggestions which country should own the chinaware provinces)
No Man´s Land: own all land that is not colonizied at the beginning of the game
There is nothing rotten in the state of Denmark: Own all Danish, Swedish and Norwegian (and English?) cores as denmark
Brunswick Bowling: own all American naval supplies provinces as Brunsick (open for suggestions on more interesting Achivment conditions, just found the name funny)
True master of the turks: own all Ottoman cores as Candar or Ramazan or Karaman or Dulkadir
Hungarian Babarian: Own Wien as Hungary
The white Knight: Own all Otoman Cores in Europe as Hungary

like a bull in the china shop: own all the chinaware producing provinces as Ayutthaya (isn´t a male elephant also called bull?, i had the idea because in german we use nearly the same saying just that instead of bull we say elephant) are there any flags with bulls on it i coudn´t find any? another idea to use spain as trigger because there is spanish bull flag for sporting events (open for suggestions which country should own the chinaware provinces)
No Man´s Land: own all land that is not colonizied at the beginning of the game
There is nothing rotten in the state of Denmark: Own all Danish, Swedish and Norwegian (and English?) cores as denmark
Brunswick Bowling: own all American naval supplies provinces as Brunsick (open for suggestions on more interesting Achivment conditions, just found the name funny)
True master of the turks: own all Ottoman cores as Candar or Ramazan or Karaman or Dulkadir
Hungarian Babarian: Own Wien as Hungary
The white Knight: Own all Otoman Cores in Europe as Hungary

You again? :p

Not really any idea from me but I would love to see more achievements like those in EU4. I tend to be a very unimaginative EU4/CK2 player and achievements give me ideas to play certain games that I would not have tried otherwise.

Keep up the good work guys!
thanks for the post. We will provide you with a lot more ideas for campaigns(i hope)

You again? :p
yes i love achivments, without achivments this game lacks direction, it was hard to messure success in previous paradox games, or determine the end of an game, only world conquest was around, i would mostly stick to very few nations

We May Need A Lingua Franca - Own at least 1 province of every culture in the game (might not be possible due to how colonising works).