• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bazzyboss

Corporal
51 Badges
Dec 27, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
I wanted to ask this for a feature, since I looked through the message settings and found nothing to make my child is ready for education to come up an a notifacation on my screen. (If there is one, please tell me and ignore the rest of this)

I have had loads of times, where I was doing fine, only to forget to educate my child, and then miss out on giving them lots of useful skills and traits, all I ask for is a little message saying that "*Insert name* Is ready to be educated" And it could be changed in the message settings to come up wherever you wanted and all that.
Thoughts?

there is. you know those icons that appear at the top centre of the screen? (ie the ones that say your ruler is unmarried, you'll lose titles on succession, you have no heir to your dynasty, you have important decisions to enact, etc)

there's one that has a person with angelic wings. That means you have children who have reached 6 yrs of age and do not have a guardian.

To rebound on this, it could be really nice to have this kind of alert for a kid branded "of special interest" it is very annoying to manage to breed to traits into your courts but then forgetting to pick an educator yourself for the child and having him become a detached priest for exemple.

Is there any way to get a notice when one of your wards finishes their education? I only get that for my children, but even if I mark them as a special interest I get no notice for other wards. Really annoying when you've been educating a genius girl for the purpose of making her a concubine, but then she manages to get married before you notice she's come of age.

Is there any way to get a notice when one of your wards finishes their education? I only get that for my children, but even if I mark them as a special interest I get no notice for other wards. Really annoying when you've been educating a genius girl for the purpose of making her a concubine, but then she manages to get married before you notice she's come of age.

What kind of wards? I always get these messages with regard to kinsfolk.

Yes, I need this so badly. The game only alerts me about my children if they live with me (unlanded). I don't understand why it doesn't for children marked as special interest, not to mention my other (landed) children.