• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sozori

Recruit
10 Badges
Dec 26, 2013
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
I can select one on my laptop but not on my PC. I thought it was because my PC only has 4 GB ram and laptop has 6. However I upgraded to 8 on my PC and it still will not allow me to select an XL world. Option is not even available. I unloaded and reloaded game. No change. Ideas?

I can select one on my laptop but not on my PC. I thought it was because my PC only has 4 GB ram and laptop has 6. However I upgraded to 8 on my PC and it still will not allow me to select an XL world. Option is not even available. I unloaded and reloaded game. No change. Ideas?

I started a new game on my PC and could select "XL" world without problems. And I only have 4 GB RAM myself. So neither the PC nor the RAM seems to be the problem. You should register your game here on the forum and ask your question in the techsupport forum of Warlock:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...er-of-the-Arcane-Tech-Support-and-Bug-Reports

Edit: I noticed that you have asked that same question THREE times, here on the Warlock 1 forum, on the Warlock 2 forum and on the Warlock 2 techsupport forum. Do you really have that problem with both Warlock games or did you post on the Warlock 1 forum accidentally?