• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Redwolf915

Major
7 Badges
Aug 31, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II
I'm thinking taking BYZ into India to replicate Alexander's conquests and trying to hold that empire together.

Is there anything anyone WANTS to see? I'm on spring break and I finished my paper. Daily updates quite possible :)

It would be cool if you could also get Rome :)

Definitely possible. Knowing my playstyle I'd cheat all of the Catholics into crusading me to see what happens

English colonization of India...somehow.

William The Conqueror dreams of having India? Retinues and/or levy teleportation via granting English dukes Indian provinces would be a must!

Anything else guys?

Anymore?

Well it'd be nice if your character was called Alexander and named his heirs Alexander :), had blond hair and used the titular generator to actually form an empire in a fitting name :D. Using the hellenic religion, which would be extremely difficult :D Though I am knit picking! Good luck.

Well it'd be nice if your character was called Alexander and named his heirs Alexander :), had blond hair and used the titular generator to actually form an empire in a fitting name :D. Using the hellenic religion, which would be extremely difficult :D Though I am knit picking! Good luck.

If only adventurers were playable... I guess I could try and cause an Adventurer to claim the ERE and edit him into a time travelling Alexander that escaped his untimely death?

If only adventurers were playable... I guess I could try and cause an Adventurer to claim the ERE and edit him into a time travelling Alexander that escaped his untimely death?

Why bother with that? considering the Dynasty at the beginning is Makedon, IE a Macedonian Family, you could easily roleplay a claim of descent from Alexander the Great through a bastard son or even his Legitimate one who "didn't really die"

Why bother with that? considering the Dynasty at the beginning is Makedon, IE a Macedonian Family, you could easily roleplay a claim of descent from Alexander the Great through a bastard son or even his Legitimate one who "didn't really die"

That has more plausibility, but the entertainment value of basically a genius caveman (to a 1000's Emperor) commanding armies to victory and restoring his empire sounds juicy. Still in the thought process though. And open to other ideas

Iceland to Ceylon. You don't have to keep all the land you take getting there, just start as Iceland and end up as Ceylon.

For a megacampaign!? Haha!

I do want to one day recreate Capibara's all island campaign in EU4