• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Futen_Odeku

Recruit
4 Badges
Nov 14, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
game crashes on Feb 5th 1858

after i finished my first victoria 2 game as japan i decided to play a game as Ukraine and when i got to Feb 5th 1858 the game crashed. after days of trying to find a way to fix it i gave up and decided to start a game as Sweden. it crashes on the same date. I found that if i start a game and just leave it running (not building, researching, or anything like that) it does not crash, please help

(I MEANT 1858 SORRY)

Last edited:
after i finished my first victoria 2 game as japan i decided to play a game as Ukraine and when i got to Feb 5th 1958 the game crashed. after days of trying to find a way to fix it i gave up and decided to start a game as Sweden. it crashes on the same date. I found that if i start a game and just leave it running (not building, researching, or anything like that) it does not crash, please help
Do you mean 1858 ? If this is really 1958, it mean that you modded the game, and I think the game crash because of some politcal party having its end date here.